Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HELP!!! my computer has been hacked !!!?

i'm pretty certain that my computer is being hacked, every minute (or maybe less then that) at least 2 things pop up saying that my computer is in serious danger and that somebody is attacking my computer, and it changes my desktop about every 20 minutes to a warning sign, and no matter how muh i try to change my home page it's always this ultimate cleaner thing, and everytime i leave my computer for maybe an hour there are at least 30 popups telling me that my security is low and my computer is in danger. so i figured i'd click on one of these popups, but when i try to download it it won't let me. it's hard to play computer games now because of all these popups and it's making my computer go reaaalllly reaaallly slow. and even though all of this is happening, when i scanned my computer with spybot and norton antivirus nothing came up at all. someone help i don't know what to do



HELP!!! my computer has been hacked !!!?liveupdate



rootkits hiding ur malware. reinstall xp/vista



HELP!!! my computer has been hacked !!!?nortin



Go to start and go to control panel there select add/remove programs and scroll through to see if this ''clean up trojan'' is in there and if so, check the box and check remove. Otherwise shut down and reboot, then go to control panel and tools, then internet options and select ''system restore''to a time before the hacking incident. Good luck!Here**try this--Windows XP System Restore Is Easy to UseDescribes how to use the System Restore Wizard to recover from a system failure and when to use other troubleshooting techniques.



  • fake nails from breaking
  • possible to see spouse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment