Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Reseting computer to how it was yesterday?

i just downloaded what i thought was a harmless upgrade on my current security suite, but now my computer is all messed the hell up. i get no icons, no taskbar, and every time i re-start my computer, i have to do ctrl+alt+del every time i want to access any files or microsoft word or windows media player... how can i reset my computer to how it was yesterday, or even just a few hours ago? please help me! Thanks!



Reseting computer to how it was yesterday?norten



go start -%26gt; programs -%26gt; accesories -%26gt; systemtools -%26gt; system restore then restore my compter to an earlier time then choose the date in the callender then restore



Reseting computer to how it was yesterday?panda



Try ''System Restore'' which you can find in system tools. you can restore the system to any previous date. even in case of failure of system it works effectively
Sounds like you will have to install Windows again as the anti virus will be screwed up, do you have the original Windows disks that came with your PC/Laptop ?

No comments:

Post a Comment