Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have the capacity to destroy this computer But What should I do first ?? see details below:?

An unknown computer which I later identified has attempted to obtain basic informations about me and my computer through UDB port 35781. my system security services alerted me about the unrecognised entrance of this unknown computer. I ensured that all protection services were enabled . I commanded the system to allow the unknown computer while its source was being traced. I had to overide all security warnings that was issued by my system basically to get informations about the unknown computer. computer location idetified : SOFIA. computer's exact registrant/ Domain Name Identified : CD/btc-net.bg.ts.computer Name identified but kept for security reasons.Network owner/ Org Name:RIPE Network coordination centre. Org ID : RIPE. Address;P.O.BOX 10096 [confirmed valid] City: Amsterdam. state province [still under system trace] Postal code; 1001EB. Country. NL.Referal server; whois.ripe.net;43. NetRange; 87.0.0.0-87.255.255.255. should I shutdown this unknown computer completely or let go



I have the capacity to destroy this computer But What should I do first ?? see details below:?norton 360



Port 80 is a safe port, and their remote port is 35781. Have you only been scanned, or you feel that the remote port 35781 as been able to get passed your fiewall.



If you feel that you have been hacked, two wrong will not make a right. If this is the case, their is a crime on the other end and a crime if you take action, ''I have the capacity to destroy this computer''.



  • fake nails from breaking
  • possible to see spouse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment