Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My computer wont let me change backrounds?

There is a virus on my computer I think I got after I installed bit torrent now it is stuck on a black screen with the message ''Your computer is in danger! Windows Security Center has detected spyware/adaware infection! It is strongly recomended to use special antispyware tools to prevent data loss.'' I did a virus scan but it still wont go away somebody please help me!



My computer wont let me change backrounds?



I had a similar situation and this is what I did go to www.download.com on the search box write the name of the antispyware program I want you to download which is



HIJACK THIS scroll down a little bit you'll see the name click on download it! once it is on your computer open it click on the tab that says DO A SYSTEM SCAN ONLY! it will scan every program on your system showing you spyware and none spyware all in one.... Whatever it finds click on the box next to the program and remove everything be aware it will create a backup file if it is a good program and if it is a harmful one it will permanently DELETE IT! it will ask you to restart do so and when you come back you should have gotten rid of the virus or spyware..... Hope it helps...



My computer wont let me change backrounds?antivirus downloads



just one solution.reinstall ur windows.



what virus was it?????
a virus chk would not help , download ad-aware from lavasoft.com and run the program. tht would help
format ur hard disk and reinstall windows there is a only solution .



  • fake nails from breaking
  • possible to see spouse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment