Sunday, August 15, 2010

Why do Computer Geniuses feel the pleasure in creating and infecting other peoples home personal com

I recently had a fraudulent software called ''winfixer2006'' infect and invade my personal pc not too long ago. It popped up on my screen with the microsoft Windows XP security window saying that my computer has a blackworm trojan virus and winfixer can remove it by purchasing and downloading it for $39.95. Obviously it looked authentic due to the Dell and Microsoft icons, and the computer was behaving badly, so I entered my bank card information and home address and downloaded it. By the next morning, I had told my wife about it, and she immediately checked consumer reports to see if this winfixer was the real thing or not. It turned out to be a scam! Stupid Me! Fortunately i was able to remove the malware with Ad-Aware SE.



Why do Computer Geniuses feel the pleasure in creating and infecting other peoples home personal computers?norton ghost



Spyware and adware has developed into a multi billion dollar big business.



As long as the ''noobs'' keep clicking and buying...they will keep infecting computers with their adware and goading you to buy it.



The ''script kiddies'' who used to write this malware as a joke have discovered that the can make 100,000s dollars a year by downloading trojans and other crapware onto your comp and even controling your comp from the comfort of their place in Bulgaria China or Russia!

No comments:

Post a Comment