Wednesday, August 18, 2010

When I use new Yahoo email my computer is so slowly, Why?

and When I turn my computer off, a message shown '' there is an another computer ( or person) logged on this computer....how can I detect who is on my computer ? and is this a security problem of Yahoo server ?



Thanks



Y



When I use new Yahoo email my computer is so slowly, Why?antivirus download



I noticed one of my PCs seemed a little slower when I switched to the new Yahoo mail. My guess is that it is using more resources on my computer then the old one did. Then again, since it's a beta version, Yahoo may not have worked all the bugs out of yet. I'd give it a few days and if it doesn't improve, you may need to clean your PC with a program like CCleaner (It's free). If that doesn't work, you may need to upgrade your PC's memory if possible.



When I use new Yahoo email my computer is so slowly, Why?bmw



If someone in your family was using your computer, before you were, they probably didn't log off of the yahoo network. Then it might say that someone else is on your computer. Just sign back in, using your own account..
The message ''another person is logged on to this computer'' has nothing to do with your Yahoo account. It's a Windows account. Try using LOG OFF on the start menu instead--look at the users. Also, check for the .NET security container.

No comments:

Post a Comment