Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to access on a computer ?

I am the administrator of Network.



We are using XP-Professional with SP 2. We have all computers on network (domain is configured).



i can access on all computers of my network from my computer. but due to some security reason i enabled firewall on some PCs.



Now i want to access on that PCs from my PC?



what should i do?



(Only persons with administrative rights can access)



(provide if you have any source thanks)



How to access on a computer ?anti virus scan



First of all no otherperson could access that computer because users havs no rights to access on network



secondly if you want to keep firewall on then make sure that u allow exceptions



Allow only



File and Printer Sharing



Remote Assistant



Remote Desktop



I hope this will solve your problem



or try to mail me i will guide u



takecare



How to access on a computer ?ariel



I think u need to enable those exceptions. Enable the printer and file sharing and then check..
well if ur using remote desktop u need to puch a whole in the firewall so u can use remote desktop progs like vnc



i mean to say tell the firewall to allow this program

No comments:

Post a Comment