Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have been trying to log in to my yahoo and says i am logged into another computer or device?

I had to create another screen name to get to here. For close to a week now i cannot log into my main screen name. It says I am logged into another computer or device. Also my security question has been changed. I have had this Screen Name since 2000. How do I fix this?



Peggy



I have been trying to log in to my yahoo and says i am logged into another computer or device?live update



Hi,



Yahoo mail is experiencing a glitch. I haven't found a fix for it yet In the mean-time inform Yahoo! of the problem: http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/c...



For those who can't get in at all try this as it seems to be working for a few.



http://myyahoo.com



Login on My Yahoo! page



Select the link at top right to go to Yahoo!'s Home Page.



Mouse over the Mail Icon under where it says (Hi, your Yahoo! id).



You should get a drop down menu with your latest emails displayed.



Select an email and click it. You then get to a new page about Shortcuts, but just select the button for Mail and it should take you to your Mail page.



It wasn't getting redirected to the shortcuts page on some servers and not going to the mail page.



I hope this helps some until Yahoo! Mail gets a fix for us.



Yahoo! Answers customer service Toll free 1-866-562-7219



Yahoo, Sunnyvale, CA. 1-800-318-0608



_________________________



Try doing this:



From: Orlando



Problem understood %26 solved!



Message: you're right about the glitch! I closed outlook Express reopened it and the mail went out all right!



Ciao



__________________________



I found this in What's new in mail:



We’re wrapping up a few remaining compatibility issues between Yahoo! Mail Beta and the new Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 Beta, and we’ll open up our Beta to their Beta towards the end of this month. Folks on the bleeding edge, please sit tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment